Meet the Planners
I have worked hard to create several options, and there is one that's sure to fit your planning needs! When you build your planner, you have the option to choose the following customizations:
- Cover. There are so many designs and styles that fit you! Still can't find something that's quite right? Let me Customize A Cover for you.
- Size. Pick 5.5x8.5" if you like to carry your planner with you or 8.5x11" if you like to keep it in one spot and spread out!
- Cover Style. We offer Frosted Plastic or Hardcover, depending on how you roll. Both have outer layers that protect your planner, and the hardcover features corner protectors for a high-end look and feel.
- Undated or Dated. Not sure when you're going to start? Like to leave your options open to skip a month or 3? Love writing the months of the year? Go with Undated. Want it all done for you? Go with dated and you'll be set from the minute you open it!
- Weekly Layout (see below). Find the one that speaks to you! We get it, planning and organization is so personal, and we don't want to force you into a box (literally!). Our layouts give you the flexibility you need.
Every planner comes with a Frosted Plastic Bookmark and a set of Functional Stickers!
Want to see the planner in more detail? Check out our Instagram Feed and Highlights!
I wanted to create a design that gave you loose guidelines but didn't force you into an organizational style, or leave you with tons of unused space. The standard layout is like a bullet journal, but with all the work done for you! There is plenty of daily space and, as with all the planners, it runs Monday-Sunday so that your weekend plans stay together!
Our most popular layout! This is an in-between style from our others that includes a minimal design, wide open spaces, and a touch of structure. The left side features a M-S layout with wide boxes for whatever you need to keep track of. The right side features simple guidelines to help you organize to-dos, meals, habits, notes, and a glance at next week.
Crave wide-open space and the freedom to use your planner however you please? The minimal planner features 7 empty boxes on the left side, and blank lines on the right. Use it as a to-do list, a sketch pad, a diary, whatever you desire! Don't let structure hold you back!
For those of you who thrive on schedule, the time-blocking planner is worth a look! The times run 8am-8pm in half-hour intervals, and still has room to meal plan, track water, and note other to-dos. This layout will keep you organized in style!
The horizontal layout is as open as it gets. Spice up each day with some decorative stickers, keep it simple, or divide it up into your own organization style. There is also space at the end of the week to use how you please: gratitude, meal planning, looking ahead, whatever you need!
If you like a more columnar view, check out our vertical layout. Each day is subtley divided into 3 sections but you can use it how you please! You still have a M-S format and room for to-dos and meal planning.
* Because I make everything myself in-house, I am always able to customize planners to fit your needs. I truly want to create a tool that helps you find calm in your day-to-day life, so feel free to contact me for more information. Thank you!