MEET THE PLANNERS
I have worked hard to create several options, and there is one that's sure to fit your planning needs! When you build your planner, you have the option to choose the following customizations:
- Cover. There are so many designs and styles that fit you! Still can't find something that's quite right? Let me Customize A Cover for you.
- Size. Pick 5.5x8.5" if you like to carry your planner with you or 8.5x11" if you like to keep it in one spot and spread out!
- Cover Style. We offer Frosted Plastic or Hardcover, depending on how you roll. Both have outer layers that protect your planner, and the hardcover features corner protectors for a high-end look and feel.
- Undated or Dated. Not sure when you're going to start? Like to leave your options open to skip a month or 3? Love writing the months of the year? Go with Undated. Want it all done for you? Go with dated and you'll be set from the minute you open it!
- Weekly Layout (see below). Find the one that speaks to you! We get it, planning and organization is so personal, and we don't want to force you into a box (literally!). Our layouts give you the flexibility you need.
Every planner comes with a Frosted Plastic Bookmark and a set of Functional Stickers!
Want to see the planner in more detail? Check out our Instagram Feed and Highlights!
- Quick Contacts: A spot for your most-used numbers and addresses
- Year At-A-Glance: For longer-term planning
- Meal Ideas: Keep your favorites nearby for when you're fresh out of inspo
- Packing List: Don't make a new list every trip; keep the basics handy!
- Recommendations: Keep them handy in one spot
- Gift Ideas: Keep a running list for your family/friends throughout the year
- Expenses: Track spending
- Bill Pay: Stay on top of your finances
- Goals: Quarterly checklist for goal-setting small and big
- Logins: A quick spot to put those pesky passwords
- Blank Slate / Notes: For anything else you need to keep handy
- (End of planner) Next Year: Easily transfer long-term dates to your new planner!
If you like a more columnar view, check out our vertical layout. Each day is subtley divided into 3 sections but you can use it how you please! You still have a M-S format and room for to-dos and meal planning.
* Because I make everything myself in-house, I am always able to customize planners to fit your needs. I truly want to create a tool that helps you find calm in your day-to-day life, so feel free to contact me for more information. Thank you!